Automotive A/C Services Offered:
- Mobile to body shops, auto mechanics, or any other repair shops
- Recharge and repairs of current A/C systems
- Major Component Replacement done at our Facility
- HFO-1234yf (R-1234yf) R-12 & 134A SYSTEMS (except roof units)
- Recharge Service Guaranteed to be less at our physical location. (Plus refrigerant)
- A/C Line Repairs – This can save you a ton of money! (Most can be repaired.)
- Retrofit from R-12 (model years 1993 and earlier) to 134A (1994 to current) A/C Systems
- Also servicing outside Pierce County (Service call and mileage fee will apply)
The types of vehicles serviced at A/C Man are:
- Cars and Trucks ( including Hybrids )
- RVs and Fleet Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
…any Year & Make!
Call or text us today at (253) 678-2204. Saturday appointments are available at our facility.
A/C Service: When should it be performed?
Automotive A/C service is typically considered only a necessity during the warmer months of the year, yet your vehicle’s air conditioning system operates during the colder months as well. When your vehicle is put into defrost mode with your A/C system turned on (the most efficient and effective way to get rid of that foggy window) your A/C compressor is active. That foggy window and windshield you see during those cold days is actually taken care of because your air conditioning system is fully operational.
What many people do not understand is that you use your air conditioning system during the winter too! In many cases a leak can cause you to be low on the refrigerant required to operate in the spring and summer time as well (more info below on what can cause leaks) – resulting in expensive repairs like replacing entire components of the system.
It is highly recommended that you get your system checked sooner than later to avoid those expensive repairs later! This includes during the colder time of year.
Why isn’t system blowing cold air anymore? Is there a leak?
Many people think that when the automotive air conditioning system stops blowing cold they just need a recharge. If your A/C system has lost some or all of its refrigerant, it is because of a leak or what is known as seepage. Refrigerant does not wear out or get used up. (Does the freon in your refrigerator at home need to be replaced every year?)
If you’re looking for automotive A/C service with a people-friendly approach and up front honest answers, then you’ve come to the right place. At A/C Man, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you walk away more than satisfied.
Areas serviced: Tacoma, Puyallup, Lakewood, Federal Way, Spanaway, Graham, Lacey, Edgewood, Milton, Fife, Olympia, Gig Harbor, University Place, Steilacoom, and the surrounding local areas.